Thursday, November 12, 2009

News of the Day


Torie was interviewed by Channel 11 News today to raise community awareness about Hurler's and the Chili for Torie Cook-off this weekend. It went really well, and Torie was - Surprise! - charming and sweet. We owe a huge Thank You to Lexie's friend Alex for setting this in motion, and to our dear friend Ken for all his follow-up work. To see the interview, click on the link at the right.

4 comments:

  1. Of course, Torie stole many hearts with her cuteness. You can't help but fall in love with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome!I am so glad that lil miss Torie was finally able to get the interview done. I hope lots of people saw it. I know I called my parents and told them to watch. By the way... she looked so darn cute on tv! I just wanted to hug her... granted, I always want to hug her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! She is so huggable. You guys did great with the interview. No one could have done it better. Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome they did a news story on her! What a great way to raise awareness and hopefully funds as well!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!