Thursday, December 24, 2009

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Dinner is over, the presents are unwrapped. The best gift was watching Torie. This is the 1st Christmas that she is really old enough to enjoy everything. And boy, did she enjoy EVERYTHING! It was a small gathering this year; Tom is working and Shaun couldn't make it because of the weather :( but they were with us in spirit!


"Merry Christmas Uncle Shaun!" (I think I may have to give up my dream of her future acting career. Perhaps she was working on timing, delivery, facial expressions, etc. though!)

I think Torie's favorite gifts were her camera, her stick pony, and "money" from her Auntie's Heather and Erin and their families. She even helped the rest of us open our presents. Our best gift is Torie being approved for BMT though. The gift that truly does keep on giving.


Little CindyLou Who who was no more than 2!

I was watching " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" earlier today. The one with the mice and the clock. There's a song that seems very appropriate this year as I think about Torie's upcoming battle and all of your prayers, thoughts, blessings, and wishes...

"You wait, and I'll worry, You pray, and I'll plan. We'll do what's necessary, 'cause even a miracle needs a hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!