
Torie and Ted had a pretty good night last night and woke up this morning feeling lots better. Torie's X-Ray showed that the pleural effusion is resolving on its own, and her O2 demand is much better. Tonight she's off oxygen and on room air. The pericardial drain was pulled this afternoon. She's eating, talking, playing, and just about back to her usual funny self. Hallelujah!

We are so grateful for all the prayers and well-wishes. As you can see, they work!

If she can continue to have resolution of the effusions, we should be back at RMH in the next few days. We're waiting on her engraftment levels to come back, and we're praying that lowering the CSA dose has helped. Grow Cells, Grow! Engraft! Vic-Torie!
Hey Torie! So glad to hear the good news. We'll keep praying for complete recovery and a better engraftment result soonEST. We are so thankful to our God for good news. Lots of love!
ReplyDeleteHi you furry little Grand Kid! I just got home from Arizona where I got to see my Brothers and my dear Sister Nena. I also saw your Arizona aunts and uncles and your cousins, Chase, MacKinnly, Brielle and Cooper. Torie, I really hope you get to know all of your Arizona family real soon! They are some of the best people on Earth. We all talked about you and your two Grands a lot. We also said lots of prayers. Our family ranch is really nice. That's where I stayed most of the time. Maybe some day, your Mom can teach you how to 'rope' horny toads at the Ranch! I am so glad that you are doing better now. Grand Kid, keep growing those good cell! Grow Cells Grow and engraft! Vic-Torie!
ReplyDeletePapa Tom
Hi Torie,
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear that you are doing better. You're such a brave little girl. I'm sure Teddy (or is it Ted now) has been right by your side as well as your two grands. Keep growing good cells and I hope and pray that your graft levels come back super!
Love and miss you all,
Aunt Lettie
sweet torie glad to hear that you are doing better i know that when you are better so are the grands so keep it up
ReplyDeleteand grow cells for princess torie GROW GROW GROW
kati