Monday, November 21, 2011

T+655 and the Worst Blogger in the World is...


...Torie's Mama-Cheryl!  I can't believe it has really been so long since I updated this.  (This is the part where I make a bunch of excuses.)  With Torie doing SOOO great, and her new "Baby Butter", things don't seem to slow down much.  I'm back at work, Mom watches the kids most of the time, Lexie is still at Pantuso's, and we just finished a major remodel of our house.  And now the holidays are approaching....so this might be my last post for a while!  Just kidding.  Maybe.  I'm one of those people who procrastinate forever.  Then when it needs to be done there is so much to catch up on that it's overwhelming.  Like 5 months of happenings.  Jeez.  I think I'm going to have to do this update in several parts, so hopefully some of this makes sense.  This video is from July when Tom and Torie and I went to the Cabin in Wyoming.  This is up on top of the Snowy Range.  Guess why they call it that?  Yep.  July.  None of us had been to the Cabin for 2 years...since right before Torie was diagnosed with Hurler's.  It's one of our very favorite places!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Torie we miss you so much! We wish that video went on and on and on. So glad to see how wonderful you are doing. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day, I know one thing we are thankful for... you (and your family)! Say Hi to your Mama Cheryl and Mama Great and of course kiss that sweet baby brother for us!

    Josiah and the family :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!