Saturday, December 31, 2011

T+695 The End of 2011

We wish everyone happy Holidays!  I guess I better get one more post on here to make my numbers for 2011 look at least a little better.  I honestly don't know how I manged to keep this up before! 
We went to Orlando December 3rd for Torie's Make-A-Wish, and we had a spectacular time!  She loved every minute of it, and she really loved the Give Kids the World Village.  We enjoyed watching her as much as anything else.  The times when Torie was really, really sick and feeling horrible she would say, "Mama-Cheryl?  You take me to Disney now?"  It broke my heart to tell her we couldn't go then, but I promised her I would get her there again someday.  And sometimes I didn't know if I would be able to keep that promise.  That's what made this trip SO special for me.  We were watching a parade one evening and I was holding Torie.  She put her hands on my cheeks and said, "Mama, you bringed me here to Disney.  I love you."  Wow.  We did it.  Vic-Torie!
 









2 comments:

  1. Torie's Make A Wish was a wish come true for all of her Colorado family! I am so thankful for Make A Wish Foundation and Give Kids The World Village for making this happen.

    Vic-Torie! you sweet little grand kid :)

    Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torie! So glad you got to celebrate VIC-TORIE with all of your Disney friends. We think of you often and so glad our prayers were answered the way we hoped they would be. We continue to pray for amazing things.

    Loved all the photos!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!