Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17, 2009 - Late
Torie did great today. She's now in room at Univ of Minnesota Children's. She got her 1st dose of Intrathecal enzyme at 12:58. We're on our way. We feel so fortunate to be here. Minnesotans are super, doan cha know? Ronald McDonald house is an amazing place. I'll post more tomorrow..I've got a week to catch up on in one day! I'll do my best. All my thanks to CAE for her blogging guidance and support!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Day! Can't wait to see and hear more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Torie is in our thoughts and prayers - we will keep up with you guys through this blog, great idea! We're glad things are going well!

    Love, Robynne (Flake) van der Werf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a friend of Erin's and while I don't personally know this sweet little girl . . . you can bet I'll be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!