Torie is tolerating her ERT beautifully! So we're hanging out waiting. I sure you're anxiously awaiting more of my drivel, so I thought I'd let you know about our week here....
Torie, Lexie, Mom and I left Junction Saturday evening, drove to Denver, and stayed at my Aunt Collette's house. Like any smart hostess, she left and spent the weekend in Ft. Collins with friends. But my Uncle Dick picked up the slack, made bagels and cream cheese for breakfast, and my cousin Fachon took us to the airport. We arrived in Minneapolis-St. Paul, got our rental car and found our way to Ronald McDonald House. What a great place! They provide linens, towels, cleaning supplies, everything. They also have volunteer groups that come in almost every night to cook dinner. And they clean-up! WOW!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!