Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I want to share the card that we got from The B & B's (The Bower's and The Beckerman's... Heather and Erin's families). A perfect sentiment for us this year...
It's a time to slow down, let go, help those who need it. Love them, too....
And maybe that's the way we find our peace and joy, not by taking on the whole world all at
once, but just the part that fits in our hand.
Although I love to feel sorry for myself, I am so grateful for the gifts that we have received this year. Friendship, caring, thoughtfulness, kindness, and hope are just a few of these. We have learned how important it is to treasure every day with those you love and those that love you. To all of you who mean so much to us, remember at Christmas and all through the year how much we appreciate and value you! We wish the very best to you and your families....Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a nice,enjoyable Xmas. Hope Torie enjoyed the day. I will keep you in my prayers. Get to Minn. without problems and hope all goes well. If I can help please let me know. Bonnie Flake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that card and it just jumped out and made me think of you guys and it me remember to slow down and enjoy life you never know what your going to get and when! We love you all. Glad Christmas was good.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!