Torie got to come back to RMH today! Hooray! She was very happy to be back and she walked around saying "Mine, Mine" before taking a really long nap. She needs to catch up on some unbroken sleep, too. Her chest X-Ray this morning was almost completely clear. We've decided to wait until May 10th for her G-Tube. She is already on the surgery schedule that day for her 3rd dose of Intrathecal Enzyme and for some other tests. The BMT Team was fairly hesitant about her being sedated and getting more fluid in light of the last week, so we'll just wait. She came back with 3 new medicines when the original plan was to try to get rid of 1! Jeez. Oh well, as long as she keeps growing cells and engrafting.
Josiah is doing so well that he gets to leave in about 10 days! We are so happy for him and his family, but we will miss them so much. They are such an important part of our life here, but we know that we will be seeing them for many, many years to come!
Grow Cells, Grow! Engraft! Vic-Torie!
That is so great. I'm glad she is back at so called home for now... :)
ReplyDeleteKEEP TAKING THOSE BABY STEPS THEY WILL LEAD YOU BACK TO COLORADO.......
ReplyDeleteGROW CELLS & ENGRAFT FOR PRINCESS TORIE
KATI
Enjoy being back at the RMH. Torie, no more mischief! Stay out of the hospital and we will see you soon. :)
ReplyDeleteSo Grand Kid Torie, I am glad you are back at Ronald McDonald House. I hope you (and the Grands) can catch up on some sleep. Night shift people know all about that! I'm very happy to hear that Josiah and his family will be going back to their real home soon. You and the Grands are not far behind them. Yea!!
ReplyDeleteGrow those good cells Grand Kid and keep engrafting them! Grow Cells, Grow! Engraft! Vic-Torie!
You know your Papa Tom loves you very much.
Great news that you are back at RMH!!! Let's keep the GOOD news coming. I hope you all get some good rest. I'm always thinking of you. Sending you all my love and prayers!
ReplyDeleteJamie