A friend e-mailed the following: "Behind me are the things I cannot change. I accept them, and I learn from them. Ahead of me lie infinite possibilities and ideas waiting to be accessed through prayer, affirmation, and action." Thanks, Robin!
Friday, October 2, 2009
The GreatGreatGreat..and the not so Great
Today we went to visit Aunt Vera. My mom's aunt, my great-aunt, Torie's great-great-great-aunt! Vera is my Grandma's sister and one of the nicest, funniest people ever. She lives here in Grand Junction, but we never seem to spend enough time with her.
The not-so-great part of the day is a red itchy rash that Torie has. I used some adhesive remover pads the other day when I changed her dressing. Won't be doing that again! But hopefully some Benadryl and hydrocortisone cream will have her feeling less itchy soon!
A friend e-mailed the following: "Behind me are the things I cannot change. I accept them, and I learn from them. Ahead of me lie infinite possibilities and ideas waiting to be accessed through prayer, affirmation, and action." Thanks, Robin!
A friend e-mailed the following: "Behind me are the things I cannot change. I accept them, and I learn from them. Ahead of me lie infinite possibilities and ideas waiting to be accessed through prayer, affirmation, and action." Thanks, Robin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a wonderful quote. Max and I really TRY to live with that attitude. It's not easy though. I cried a lot when I read your blog. I hope you guys know how much we are thinking about you. It is really nice to see pictures of Torie. The last time we saw her was the day she was born. We hope to see you all soon.
ReplyDelete