Monday, July 26, 2010
T+172 Home Tomorrow?
Again, I'm sorry for not updating sooner. Torie is still on Peds, and I have been too. Working, that is. Torie's blood culture from Friday was negative, and we thought she would get to go home Sunday morning. But, since she likes to keep everybody on their toes, she started running a fever Saturday night...up to about 101. Instead of going home, she got started on the 48-hour Vanco/Fortaz routine. She got her first dose of Fortaz Sunday morning, Heather was able to get her line working again, and by the afternoon she really turned around. She was talking more than she has for a week! Today was another good day - Torie was up with PT, and she is starting to move a little more. Her labs look better, and we are cautiously optimistic that she will go home tomorrow! Please cross your finger and toes, and send some happy thoughts Torie's way...with your help, I'll be posting that she is home next time! Vic-Torie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Torie-I've got my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed that you will get to go home today. I'm happy that you are moving more and I'll bet they make PT fun for you.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs!
Aunt Lettie