Our hearts are breaking for Duane and Cyndi and Michael today, but my wish for DaNNY's birthday is that they have some comfort in knowing how many lives their family has touched, and what a gift they shared with us. Happy Birthday, Cowboy DaNNY. We love you!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
T+205 Happy Birthday, Cowboy DaNNY
Our hearts are breaking for Duane and Cyndi and Michael today, but my wish for DaNNY's birthday is that they have some comfort in knowing how many lives their family has touched, and what a gift they shared with us. Happy Birthday, Cowboy DaNNY. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a wonderful way to celebrate cowboy danny....leave it to grandma cheryl to come up with such a great & fun idea....it is amazing how many lives touch us as we ride the rollercoaster called life...kati
ReplyDeleteOh wow! What a fun and great idea with the balloons! I love the John Deere colors and I'm sure DaNNY does too. Torie, I know you like balloons a lot so I'll bet you had a grand time. I wish I could have been there with all of you to be a part a sweet tribute to Cowboy DaNNY and to celebrate his 7th. birthday.
ReplyDeleteTonight I decided to say my prayers in the hospital chapel instead of going outside to my bench. DaNNY was very much in my prayers as were Cyndi, Duane and Michael. They have been in my thoughts through out this night.
Papa Tom
I just want to say THANK YOU!! I am sure that our sweet DaNNY enjoyed all of the balloons that were sent up to him. Even though as his family, Duane, myself and Michael, our hearts are heavy because we don't have DaNNY here on earth, we are realizing just how many lives our sweet little cowboy touched. And yes Cheryl you are right when you posted, all of the children at the Ronnie house and all of our friends that are at home have a dear sweet angel watching over them. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCyndi, Duane, Michael and ^^Angel^^Cowboy DaNNY