We had an Un-Birthday party with Makinley, Chase, Laikyn, Brielle, and Cooper. When we first started talking about going to Arizona (Papa Tom, Torie, and I), she told us, "I really need to see my Duzins. They are my Duzins and my best friends." I think Grandma Flake is so pleased!
We had a great pizza party at Organ Stop Pizza. Torie had never been there, and Tom and I hadn't been since Makinley was a bitty girl. It was Laikyn's first time too. The place hasn't changed a bit...even down to the organ player!
On Torie's to-do list? "Watch Cooper play soccer. Watch Kinley and Brielle dance. Hug Laikyn." I asked her, "What about Chase?" She replied, "Oh, my Big Duzin is taking me on a picnic."
| Arizona sledding with Big Duzin! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!