And eating. And eating. We have to be careful not to get to close to Torie's plate. We're afraid she'll growl and possibly even snap. This morning after she ate her 2 eggs and 3 sausages, she started eyeing Grandpa's. She very sneakily reached over and slid his plate closer to her. She kept glancing at him to see if he was going to let her take it. When he started chuckling, she forked it. I think she's becoming food aggressive. This is from steroids. It's also making her face more round (Well, so are all the sausages.) They are also making her cranky, and I don't think she feels too great. She doesn't have a whole lot of energy and she doesn't want to walk much. I'm wondering if she's maybe dizzy from all the blood pressure meds, so we're starting to wean her Enalapril. Hopefully that will help a little bit. We'll see how everything else, including her engraftment level, is tomorrow at Clinic.
Our neighbors and friends, the Gray's - McKenzie and her family - are going home to Pennsylvania in the morning. Their road has been one of disappointment and heartbreak, but I so admire their strength and bravery. We will miss them, but we're glad they'll be at home. I wish I could be a pocket-mouse so I could see Shiloh welcome McKenzie home. Please keep them in your prayers for safe travels, and throw in some for us to be able to travel soon. Thanks for keeping us with and for your comments...we treasure them! Vic-Torie!
You go, Torie! I hear the sausage in Grand Junction is even better than the sausage in Minnesota. I don't know for sure though, so you'll have to test lots and let me know. Your hair is coming back, and I like the red that I'm seeing. Keep being sassy!
ReplyDeleteHey Torie, the best sausage is when we are eating it while camping in the Colorado Rockies. You get back here so we can all go camping in the Cougar!
ReplyDeleteI hope you start feeling better little one. I say my prayers and ask for good engraftment levels and that all your other labs are good too.
You are always on my mind and I love & miss you.
Papa Tom