Today we start our final march home, beat-up and battered, but not broken, and our spirits are soaring! Thank you for the prayers and happy thoughts that have brought us so far!
I'll bet it was quite a homecoming! Mommy, Daddy and Papa Tom have to be thrilled! I'm so happy for all of you to be back home! Keep us posted on what's going on.
Wish we could be there to see you come into town. We are so happy for you all. Eddy
ReplyDeleteI bought some yellow ribbons to put in three trees. Torie, you make our houses 'Homes' again. O.k?
ReplyDeletePapa Tom
THANK GOD (& ST CHRISTOPHER) THAT YOU MADE IT SAFE & SOUND......AND THE NEXT LIFE CHAPTER BEGINS....
ReplyDeleteKATI
I'll bet it was quite a homecoming! Mommy, Daddy and Papa Tom have to be thrilled! I'm so happy for all of you to be back home! Keep us posted on what's going on.
ReplyDeleteLots of love and hugs!
Aunt Lettie