Monday, December 27, 2010

T+326 One Homemade Blanket


Torie got this amazing quilt from her AZ family and this is the card that was with it....

"Torie -
We made this blanket special just for you because you are so special to our family.  We hope that when you are having a particularly hard day, you can snuggle yourself up in this blanket and feel comforted as you feel our love around you.  We specifically placed you in the center of this blanket with all of us around you to symbolize how we are all encircling you in our hearts.
            Stay Strong Torie!  We love you!

                         Merry Christmas!
 
 Hugs and Kisses all the way from AZ!

Heather, Colby, Brielle & Cooper
Erin, Jason, Chase & Makinley"

I can't wait until Torie is old enough to understand just how awesome this gift is.  Mom and I both cried reading the card.  We are so blessed to have these 2 families in our lives!

2 comments:

  1. I just got home from work and saw this latest post. I don't have words to say right now...except to echo how awesome this gift is.

    Someday Torie will know the significance of this gift as I and others in our family know it's significance now.
    "Families are forever". Family and true friends are what this is all about.

    Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is AWESOME!!!!!! princess torie you can now snuggle with the whole family around you ...
    i love it...hope you have a wonderful, warm day.....kati

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!