Friday, May 7, 2010

T+ 92 The Minnesota Twins

Torie had another Echo yesterday and we haven't heard any results yet, but no one came in and told us to get admitted, so that in itself is a good sign. We also got some lab results yesterday, some good, some not so good. Her liver enzymes have gone down and her other chemistry's are looking good. Her WBC's are staying around 5.2 with an ANC of around 3300. Platelets continue to go up - 197, and her H&H is pretty stable. Her engraftment levels are low again. CD3 dropped down to only 8% and CD15 has gone up to 92%. Dr. Orchard is going to do a bone marrow biopsy on Monday while she is in OR to get a truer picture of where she's at. He's not really sure why she dropped after being at 16%. We are just hoping and praying that her Enzyme level is still in normal range.
While we were at Clinic and PT, some of the team members of the Minnesota Twins came to visit RMH. Although we missed them, Josiah and his family gave us such a great update that we feel like we were there. We got together to get some pictures yesterday afternoon...
These are The Carman's...Jim, Josiah, Rachel, Leah, James, Hannah, and Sara. And that's Torie in the middle. Words can never explain how grateful we are to this awesome family for sharing their faith, strength, and friendship over the last months.


And these are The Minnesota Twin Triplets! Josiah, Torie, and James. Will the real Twins please stand up?

3 comments:

  1. Awww, great photos! I feel like I know Josiah and his family even though we've never met. I'm glad you had a BMT buddy, Torie. It's nice to have some company, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures of all of you! I think the picture of you with Josiah and James is very cute.

    Hey Grand Kid Torie, your Papa Dick is planning on driving out there to be with all of you and then helping to bring you all back home to Colorado. Hurray! He should be there this Monday evening.

    O.K., we need lots of prayers and good thoughts to help get your engraftment levels
    up. Grow Cells, Grow! Engraft!

    You are a precious Angel Grand Kid Torie. See you soon!

    Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet picture... I haven't been on the blog lately but I feel like I've missed so much I love getting updated. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving an "Anonymous" comment, please leave your name so we know who to send happy thoughts back to!